Length of Assignment:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing professional and general clerical and administrative support services.
- Assists Customers in HR Program Development-Assessment;
- Responsible for Cataloguing and Records Management;
- Provides Legal/Paralegal-adjudication support, expert witness, court reporting, ADR (Mediation); Workers' compensation claims closeout;
- Performs Injury Compensation, and Unemployment Insurance claims processing;
- Provides administrative support services via recruitment or by vendor staff;
- Provides professional and Clerical support and Surveys and Assessments which may be survey-based or licensed electronic subscription-based;
- Supports of management programs and projects including but not limited to facility management and office management;
- Assists with Paralegal Support, Adjudication, Claims Processing, Transaction Analysis, Function Review, Research and Analysis, Office Management Support, and Facilities and Operational Staff Support.
- Associate's Degree and 2-4 years of experience in the related field.