I/O Psychologist is needed for a 3-month contract with Federal client. This individual is responsible for establishing an assessment of competencies for a recent college graduate program and developing rating criteria to determine the best qualified candidates. This work will be performed primarily off-site.
- Develop rating criteria forms based upon identified competencies;
- Develop benchmarks for each identified competency (total of 6) and define best benchmark method to use;
- Develop scoring process;
- Develop rating sheets for identified competencies;
- Provide training to raters and develop train-the-trainer plans;
- Develop written process on consensus rating;
- Weekly status meetings with the technical point of contract via conference call or face-to-face.
- Master's Degree in I/O Psychology, plus experience in a behavioral or social science research field (e.g., I/O psychology, sociology, organizational development, human resources)
- 5+ years of experience in the industrial organizational psychology or strategic human capital field