Length of Assignment:
The Sr. SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing support, troubleshooting and training to end users on an existing SharePoint environment.
- Provide support, administration, and security to existing SharePoint system;
- Provide recommendations based on performance and cost effective solutions;
- Maintain and secure the SharePoint platform to optimize performance;
- Maintain and implement all aspects of SharePoint Application management including Office SharePoint Server Shared Services, Search Administration, Workflow Management, and External Service Connections;
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security;
- Assist with software improvements and upgrades;
- Enhance SharePoint functionality and/or performance as necessary;
- Support end users with all SharePoint related issues;
- Provide training to developers/users with varying levels of skills.
- Minimum of 7 years of SharePoint experience and expertise;
- Bachelor’s degree in the study of information technology, computer sciences, business or equivalent experience and certifications (preferred);
- Three (3) years’ relevant work experience in the federal sector (preferred).