The Staffing Specialist will provide staffing and recruitment support regarding the agency’s executive resources programs to include SES (Senior Executive Services) and political appointee actions.
- Develops and posts job opportunity announcements via USA Staffing automated recruitment system;
- Develops position descriptions for executive-level positions;
- Drafts executive core qualifications narratives, recommends queries responses regarding executive core competencies and qualifications;
- Provides wide-range of administrative and technical support to the agency’s performance review board;
- Develops audits, reporting, and Executive Review Board (ERB) requirements;
- Maintains Executive and Schedule C System (ESCS) database.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of directly related progressively responsible experience performing the foregoing functions;
- An additional four years of directly related experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree;
- Former Federal supervisory experience (preferred)”.