The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) Program is comprised of a strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) governmentwide contract vehicle. These vehicles provide reliable, flexible, fast and efficient ways to obtain best value customized solutions for human capital management and training requirements:
- HCaTS Small Business (small business set-aside) (HCaTS SB).
The HCaTS Program Contracts provide human capital and training solutions through the effort of bona-fide executive, administrative, and professional employees as defined in Part 541 of Title 29, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
The scope of all HCaTS Program Contracts are identical and defined by three (3) Key Service Areas:
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
The HCaTS Program is the result of a partnership between the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), the General Services Administration (GSA) and a limited number of vetted professional organizations, like FYI-For Your Information, Inc. Through this partnership, GSA is principally responsible for contract administration, OPM is responsible for policy oversight and customer services and FYI is responsible for customer deliverables.
Contact FYI's HCaTS Program Manager at HCaTS@fyinfo.com
Why Use HCaTS?
The HCaTS Program is flexible, easy-to-use, and allows agencies to:
- Conduct longer-term planning for complex program requirements due to the possible 16 year task order period of performance and program ceiling of $11.5 Billion;
- Access through self-service (via DPA) or Assisted Acquisition Services (via OPM);
- Design comprehensive customized solutions to complex requirements, rather than contracting separately for each requirement type;
- Use any contract type or any hybrid mixtures of contract type;
- Task order work within CONUS and outside CONUS;
- Meet or exceed small business goals in all categories;
- Include ancillary services and other direct costs (ODCs) at the task order level as needed; and
- Collect transactional and analytics data for spend analysis and market research.
FYI's HCaTS Capabilities
Contract #: GS02Q16DCR0091 Period of Performance: November 10, 2016 - November 10, 2031
FYI brings a diverse group of Human Capital professionals to the HCaTS contract and clients. All labor categories below are available - with all levels of expertise, like junior, mid-level, senior and SMEs available through FYI and our HCaTS contract vehicle. Labor Categories awarded to FYI:
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Facilitators
- Budget Analysts
- Business Operations Specialists
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Financial Managers
- General and Operations Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
- Labor Relations Specialists
- Logistics Analysts
- Management Analysts
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Operations Research Analysts
- Public Relations Specialists
- Social Science Research Assistants
- Survey Researchers
- Training and Development Managers
Who Should I Contact for More Information?
Dean Godbout / FYI HCaTS Contracts Manager
301-586-8500 / firstname.lastname@example.org